Quitting Smoking is the right choice for you. Millions of smokers around the world have successfully stopped smoking and so can you, and there is no better time than now to quit smoking. Remember, stop smoking products are only as effective as your desire to stop smoking. The following are some guidelines to follow to help you stop smoking:
- Set a date to quit smoking and commit to it. Committing yourself to a date to stop smoking will help you prepare mentally for the challenge and help you avoid distractions.
- Use a Nicotine Replacement Program (NRP). This will help your body overcome the physical addiction to Nicotine
- Let family and friends know of your plan to quit smoking. They can be a tremendous support and strength to help you stay focused and give you a pep talk when you stray away from your goal.
- Find a substitute habit such as eating fruit, popcorn, nuts, or raisins, chewing gum, drinking water, or eating candy.
- Avoid the temptation to smoke by not putting yourself in routine places where you often smoke
- Maintain a positive attitude even when you have a laps
- Reward yourself with stress relieving activities
- Seek advice from a professional organization of necessary
You owe it to yourself to lead a healthier life. The benefits of quitting smoking can include:
- carbon monoxide levels in you blood drop to normal
- circulation improves
- lung function increases
- cancer risk drops
- heart attack risk drops
- fresher breath
- better skin
- better tasting food
- save money
According to surveys of consumers done by best-stopsmokingproducts.org, these are the top five stop smoking products:
- Zero Nicotine